Japan’s H-II Transfer Vehicle-7 (HTV-7) resupply ship, also called the Kounotori, will undock from the station’s Harmony module. Commander Alexander Gerst will command the Canadarm2 robotic arm to release Kounotori as Flight Engineer Serena Auñón-Chancellor supports him.
Thanks for watching – why not support this channel and help us grow.
Subscribe For More Videos Like This: http://www.youtube.com/user/ouramazingspace?sub_confirmation=1
See my latest videos : https://www.youtube.com/user/ouramazingspace/videos
Bringing you the BEST Space and Astronomy videos online. Showcasing videos and images from the likes of NASA,ESA,Hubble etc.
Join me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spaceisamazing
Google+ : http://goo.gl/1WCBn9
Music by Keving Macleod
Press here: Nasa for more similar videosTags: cargo, spacecraft, undocking
- Summer 2018 – USTA Brings Tennis to Space x NASA’s Andrew FeustelUS Open Tennis ChampionshipsWed, March 14, 2018 4:24pmURL:Embed:TMinusNetGeneration to Blastoff! NASA astronaut Andrew ‘Drew’ Feustel is one week from his …
- NASA Astronauts Create Water Bubble In Space / Tour of the International Space StationSpace VideosSat, September 10, 2016 4:28pmURL:Embed:During Expedition 40 in the summer of 2014, NASA astronauts Steve Swanson and Reid Wiseman …
- Fighting Cancer from SpaceSpace VideosTue, July 3, 2018 11:46amURL:Embed:Robotic technology originally designed for the International Space Station is finding its way into healthcare …
- Astronaut Training Experience: three sea monkeys in a Multi-Axis TrainerAngela BrettWed, June 20, 2012 5:37pmURL:Embed:The day before JoCo Cruise Crazy 2, sea monkeys Ellie, Eric and I did the …
- NASA Engineering and Safety CenterNASA XFri, October 17, 2014 2:39pmURL:Embed:NASA Engineering and Safety Center is a dedicated team of technical experts providing objective engineering …