Technology to make routine refueling of vehicles and satellites in space a reality will be tested on the International Space Station when the Robotic Refueling Mission 3 experiment arrives on the next SpaceX Dragon cargo ship. You can learn more about the plans for storing and transferring cryogenic fluids in zero g here: https://go.nasa.gov/2TRnoAR
Follow updates on the science conducted aboard the space station on Twitter:
For more information on how you can conduct your research in microgravity, visit https://go.nasa.gov/2q84LJj.
Press here: Nasa for more similar videosTags: experiment, heads, refueling, robotic, space
- The NEW James Bond Movie + MORE NOGLA SOUNDS! – GOLF ITBigJigglyPandaSun, November 18, 2018 4:38amURL:Embed:NEW PANDA MERCH IS AVAILABLE NOW! GET SOME BELOW https://www.bigjigglypanda.com GET MORE PANDA AT THE LINKS …
- NASA Space Shuttle Atlantis 2006 full coverage, launch to orbit, multiple rocketcamsMDx mediaSat, February 13, 2016 2:07amURL:Embed:
- Watch ISS Astronauts Make Pizza In SpaceGeoBeats NewsTue, December 5, 2017 12:09pmURL:Embed:Here’s how pizza is made if you are on the International Space Station.
- Net TV Live – Februari 2018NetInsightThu, February 1, 2018 6:58amURL:Embed:
- NASA Astronauts Conduct Space Walk To Make Important Repairs On International Space StationNASAWed, October 15, 2014 7:47pmURL:Embed:Outside the International Space Station, Expedition 41 Flight Engineers Reid Wiseman and Barry Wilmore of NASA …